Multidisciplinary, industry-focused, committed to serve.
Talented, experienced service team
We are committed to providing our clients the highest quality of services at all times, by selecting first class people with proven local and international experience and training.
Clients will have access to our specialised skills and capabilities
- Independent and well-qualified teams with an in-depth audit experience in the relevant sector of the Industry.
- Specialised and well-qualified teams in the provision of compliance audits on the Statements of Expenditure (SoE) and agreed upon procedures reporting on factual findings of the Cost Recovery Statements (CRS) for oil and gas sector.
- Specialised and qualified teams in the provision of compliance related services in Tax, Zakat and Legal services.
- Accumulated experience and knowledge on unique individually or integrated business advisory and support services relevant to clients’ needs.
- High-level Information Technology Services (ITS) team members holding recognized qualifications and have been trained to assist clients ensure effective and efficient flow of management information and solutions. Hajar & Co. ITS team is responsible for, and has a proven record of accomplishing and providing IT assurance services to large number of entities across the Middle East (ME) region.
- Innovative and transformative teams solving most complex business issues to assist clients achieve prosperous and sustainable results by ensuring proper alignment of client’s strategy and business, capitalization on human resources and utilize attainable technologies that best fit clients’ businesses and industries.
- Regular updates within the IFRS, audit and governance literatures and developments relevant to clients.
- Development of a system of management checks for key areas of services provided.
- Development of a user-friendly database focusing on value-added observations, insights and recommendations on controls reviewed and analysed, supported by best practices comparison, accessible by management.
- Establishing an internal methodology of Quality Assurance Review (QAR) performed by experiences and technically qualified partners across various industries, to meet and exceed clients’ needs and expectations.
Multidisciplinary, industry-focused, committed to serve.
Amin is the Office Managing Partner, and works closely with other partners and engagement team members to ensure quality of service and timing of delivery. Amin has over 19 years of experience working in Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Oman, Djibouti, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Libya and Yemen in the provisions of audit, tax and consultancy services to a number of regional and international entities covering various industries, such as Banking & Financial Service Institutions (Central, Commercial, Islamic and Micro-finance Banks), Manufacturing, Trading, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, transportation, Hospitability and Not-for-Profit Organizations.
Amin passed the US CPA exams, he is a Yemeni Certified Public Accountant (YCPA), a member of the Arab Federation for Accountants and Auditors (AFAA), a founder and board member of the Yemen Association for Internal Auditors (IIA-Yemen), and holds a Bachelor Degree with (Hons) in Accounting from Sana’a University.
Mohammed Al Nabhani
Mohammed is a Partner with over 10 years of multidisciplinary industry experience. He has been serving clients in the area of audit and assurance, due diligence, agreed upon procedures, financial advisory services, valuation and professional reviews of internal controls to a number of regional and international entities/clients. He has worked in various countries including Oman, Djibouti and Yemen.
His experience and exposure covers various clients in the industries of Trading and Wholesales, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Banking & Financial Services/institutions (Commercial, Islamic and Microfinance Banks), Manufacturing, Transportation, Hospitability, Money Exchange Dealers/Companies and Not-for-Profit Organizations.
Mohammed is an internationally qualified accountant, he is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA - UK), a member of the Institute of Internal Audit Yemen (IIA-Yemen), and holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of Kent (UK – alumni 2006).
Zaki Al Khatary
Zaki is a Partner with more than 19 years of experience covering various aspects of the assurance and advisory processes from planning, execution, control, finalization and reporting.
Zaki has worked in various countries including Syria, United States of America (Houston) and Yemen. He has experience in serving international companies in several industries such as oil and gas companies, non-for-profit organizations, banks, and manufacturing. In addition to accounting outsourcing and special assignments.
Zaki passed the US CPA exams, he is a Yemeni Certified public accountant (YCPA), a member of the Arab Federation for Accountants and Auditors (AFAA), a member of the Yemen Association for Internal Auditors (IIA-Yemen), and holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting from Sana’a University.
Ahmed Al Baadani
Ahmed is a Partner with over 10 years of professional experience. He has been serving clients in the area of audit and assurance, agreed-upon procedures, internal audits, micro assessments and compliance audits. He has worked in various countries including Yemen, UAE, and Ethiopia.
His experience and exposure covers various clients in the industries of Telecommunications, Not-for-profit Organizations, Oil & Gas, and Consumer Businesses.
Ahmed is a Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA - UK), a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA – USA), a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA - USA), a founder member of the Yemen Association of Internal Auditors (YAIA – Yemen), and holds a twinning Bachelor Degree with (Hons) in Accounting and Finance from Oxford Brooks University (UK).
Mohammed is a Partner with over 13 years of professional experience. He has been serving clients in the area of Audit, Assurance, Tax & Legal Services, Quality Controls Reviews, Agreed-upon Procedures, Due Diligence, Internal Audits, Micro Assessments and Compliance Audits. He has worked in various countries including Yemen, Oman, UAE, Djibouti and Ethiopia.
His experience covers serving national and international entities in several industries such as Non-for-profit Organizations, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, consumer businesses, ports, hospitability, Islamic Banking, Not-for-Profit Organizations and Others.
Mohammed is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA - UK), he is a Yemeni Certified Public Accountant (YCPA), a member of the Yemen Association for Internal Auditors (IIA-Yemen), and holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting from Sana’a University.
Ashraf is the Partner leading the Information Technology Services. He has more than 17 years of experience in the field of information systems audit & review, system analysis, cyber security, risk management, control assessment and security working with multi-national clients in financial services, Telecommunication, and Manufacturing industries in Middle East.
Ashraf has performed and supervised engagements in a wide range of data processing environments, ranging from highly complex mainframe systems to stand alone PC and LAN based systems. He has led and worked in various countries including Bahrain, KSA, Oman, Sudan, and Yemen.
Ashraf is a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors – Yemen. He majored in Computer Science and minor in Accounting from the University of Yarmouk at Jordan.